The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Monaco 1533B *PIC*

Good Morning Gang....

I have a couple questions if you don't mind.... As you can see in the picture, stuffed inside the top of the box is a light blue Heuer booklet. As I'm not sure where, how or when I got it, my question is, is this the correct instruction manual for the 1533?? would this booklet have come with this watch when bought new?? Also you can see in the next posting (as I do not know how to put two pictures in the same posting, LOL) my 73633 on a bracelet, what are your thoughts on what goes where, bracelet or band on the 1533, and or the 73633?? I know it comes down to personal preference but what was more common when sold new?? As both the leather band and bracelet or both signed and original Heuer.

Messages In This Thread

Monaco 1533B *PIC*
Re: Monaco 1533B
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE