The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: My Heuer watches
In Response To: My Heuer watches *PIC* ()

: Hi everyone,

The early Autavias are very rugged. My fathers (now mine) 1163HM Black face two white dials 12hr & 30min. with the complete minute bezel was worn every day by Dad and it looks great. It is the 11 Cal with the stainless steel band. I just saw it in a magazine for watches in Books a Milliaon listing for 1,850.00 and the date 1975. Just as soon as I figure out how to load the the pics I will post. Is the stems all located on the right side easy to work with on your 1163??

Claudio on ebay sold Almost the same watch I have item # 180383388431. The differences being the cal 11 vs. 12 and the highlights of the second hand and chrono dials touched with yellow as mine are in red.

However I would like to find a good Monaco and divers watch to add to my collection.
Erick

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE