The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Tag Heuer Carrera 1964?
In Response To: Re: Tag Heuer Carrera 1964? ()

Hallo everbody,

first of all I want to thank all of you for your answers, you are real experts - and while we talking about watches thanks for your time too! ;)

So here a few more details I found out:
The number at the bottom lugs - the model number - is: 73623
The number at the top lugs - the serial number - is: 173984

And as I already mentioned the movement is a Lemania 7736.

Unfortunately I haven´t found the time to go to a watchmaker and make some detailed pictures from the movement.
I can do this on wednesday this week. I will load them up as soon as I can - also a few better pictures then the ones already online, the quality is pretty pour I think.

So I´m looking forward for a few more information.

beste regards philipp

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE