The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: with pleasure James..
In Response To: with pleasure James.. ()

: Not that there is all that many,only two actually.
: I used to have duplicates,but decided only to keep the best ones
: and traded the others.

: 980.006 Quartz:

:
:

:
:

:
:

:
:

: 844/3 automatic:

:
:

:
:

:
:

:
:

: I also got a TAG 180.023 diver,the post-TAG equivalent to the Heuer
: 980.023.
: Prefer the TAG because of the "Spirotechnique" dial,which
: I really like.

:
:

:
:

:
:

: Please share any facts and photos if you got some of the great
: Heuer/TAG divers yourself.
: Cheers!

: Marius

Marius, thanks for sharing, lovely watches all round, that spirotechnique/tag heuer is my most wanted watch.

There have been a few going recently on auction site but i dont have the funds at the moment.

I have two 1000 series tag heuer divers, one blue and one black both in good condition also a nearly new old orange f1, these are all quartz watches though i dont know much about the automatics and are not in the same league as yours but i enjoy wearing them regardless.

Will try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks a lot,

James.

Messages In This Thread

with pleasure James..
Re: with pleasure James..
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE