The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fantastic, Brook: Glad that This One Stays in the Family

Brook:

Sorry that all the "hype", here and on Hodinkee, may have allowed seller to stick to his price, but this is a very special watch. I was tempted to pull the trigger, but keep telling myself that I need to draw the line somewhere . . . and I am loaded with the Carreras at the moment. In a strange way, I am almost as happy when we have a "good guy" seller, and a "good guy" buyer, who is a member of our community . . . and I can save my money for the next great vintage Heuer!!

Well done Brook and Derek, and Hodinkee as well!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Been looking at buying this watch for a week.
: Always liked the clean dials, however, just bought this watch from
: Derek.
: All the publicity did not help my negotiation skills
: Will add to my 2447N & S, 2448S and 3647N & S.
: Look forward to getting this new one.
: Certainly not in the Hodinkee demo profile above, but have kids
: that are.
: They are already lining up their preferences when I get 6"
: under.
: Also, great compliment to you Jeff and this site, and I fully
: agree.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE