The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Here It is, Shown in the 1990 Catalog *LINK*
In Response To: It Is Listed in 1990 Catalog ()

Well, the good news is that we have a photo and description, on page 33 of the 1990 catalog (shown on the left). And the price list for this catalog tells us that it sold for $1.795.00 in April 1990 . . . which was a lot of money, back then.

The bad news is that I don't follow the current market for these watches at all, so I can't give you any kind of estimate of the current market price. Maybe someone else can look at the photo and give you a suggestion about the price.

The link at the very bottom of this page will take you to more pages from the 1990 catalog, so that you can view your watch among its contemporaries.

Jeff

: This model is listed in the 1990 TAG-Heuer catalog (as shown on
: the page below), but I don't have the relevant page scanned and
: uploaded.

: I will have a look at this catalog tonight, and let you know what I
: learn.

: Jeff

:
:

:

Messages In This Thread

It Is Listed in 1990 Catalog
Here It is, Shown in the 1990 Catalog *LINK*
Re: Here It is, Shown in the 1990 Catalog
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE