The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Some info on the fake Montreals *LINK* *PIC*

We have talked before about these fake Montreals and we wondered where the cases and dials came from.

Well, here's some info from an email send to me from someone via ebay Taiwan...

"Dear ebay member I have a business opportunity I hope you will consider. (...) I have 10 of those Mint Heuer MONTREAL ready to ship. I am selling them for a extremely discounted price. As a courtesy to you and every other customer, all shipping and customs charges will be included in the full purchase price. (...) Due to the fact that these are sold at auction, I purchase large amounts and pay literally pennies on the dollar for what they are truly worth in a retail store. We will use UPS for shipping, Moneyorder service for payment and Ups Cod will be optional about the payment method and if you want to use it will not any problem. Shipping will take usually - 24/48 hours. (...) You will also receive 100% protection from loss or damage with our "on the house" full insurance coverage. (...) If you are interested please advice us how many units you want to buy and send us the shipping details so we could make you an offer. We are looking forward to hear from you. If you have any other questions, please reply and let me know."

-

Messages In This Thread

Some info on the fake Montreals *LINK* *PIC*
i saw that one...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE