The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
What a difference a decade makes...

I have several catalogs from watch auctions that Gisbert Joseph held in Germany between approximately 1990-1998, using them occasionally as a reference for some of the vintage watches that interest me...

Going through a couple of catalogs from '95 and '96 today I noticed several nice Heuer models being auctioned off with their estimated prices in DM... I thought the prices listed in '95/'96 would interest our OTD forum members...

Carrera SS VJ72... 850DM (approx $566 US)
Autavia Cal.11..... 550DM (approx $366 US)
Calculator Cal.12... 700DM (approx $466 US)
Silverstone Cal.12.. 700DM
Camaro VJ72......... 550DM
Autavia Cal.12....... 550DM
GMT VJ72............. 700DM
Montreal Cal.12..... 550DM
Silverstone Cal.12... 550DM and the kicker...
Monaco Cal.11........ 500DM (approx $333 US)

Wow, how things have changed!! Oh for the good old days :)

Cheers,

Peter

Messages In This Thread

What a difference a decade makes...
Thanks a lot Peter...
Very Interesting . . .
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE