The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
GOODWOOD REVIVAL REVIEW , THANKS TO ALL HEUERFANS WHO CAME..

Dear Heuer fans , dear customers and collectors,

thanks from Iris and me for all your vistings at our new Classicheuer - stand at the Goodwood revival in UK last weekend.

We have been so buissy and if we couldnt serve all , sorry just write me a email and ill help a.s.a.p.!

The new classicheuer stand:

the last Vulcan Fighter from the british airforce ( has just been refinnished for 7.000.000 gp) over our tent, seen also in the james bond movie thunderball.

New stock ;

Sorry it was so buissy this time i didnt see even one race, but met personally Dereck Bell , David Piper and spoke to Sir Stirling Moss who celebrated his 80 th birthday on the event !!

enjoy Jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE