The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer CS3111 Re-Issue
In Response To: Heuer CS3111 Re-Issue ()

: I have a Heuer CS3111 Re-Issue circa 2001 (also has HA0480 on rear
: case). SS case, black dial, perf strap, ~35mm. Does anyone know
: how long this re-issue was made and if this uses the original
: movement from the '60's? Any idea on it's value today? Thanks
: for the help, I am new to the watch world.

I think CS3111, as well as their companions CS3110, CS3112, CS3113 and the gold cased CS3140, were in catalog approximately from 1996 to 2001 or 2002, when it was replaced by the automatic, slightly larger, sapphire crystal fitted CV2111.

Carreras from the sixties were equipped with Valjoux movements. Manual reeditions used the Lemania 1873, as the one inside the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch.

As regards of current value, I'll guess around US$1500, but the best way to be sure is probably to check in auction sites like eBay.

Messages In This Thread

Heuer CS3111 Re-Issue
Re: Heuer CS3111 Re-Issue
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE