The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Bezel Insert for Tag Heuer Spirotechnique Diver

Not sure how many people may find this post given the age of the original, but I just bought a vintage Tag Heuer Spirotechnique which could definitely use a "new" bezel (NOS, decently used, or maybe from Auricoste). I have not decided on where to have this watch restored (likely either IWW or someplace local in Chicago), but I figured I should start the long search for a replacement bezel now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

: Hi Folks,
: I am having this Tag Heuer Spirotechnique Diver restored by IWW,
: the fantastic Jack Alexyon. Below is a photo of the watch just
: after reluming and case brushing. Jack has everything needed to
: complete the job except a NOS bezel insert. If we cannot locate
: a new insert, we'll go with the original one pictured.

: Would anyone know where a NOS bezel insert can be found, and would
: Tag Heuer Service Center in Springfield, NJ be able to provide
: the new bezel?

: Thanks and best,
: Frank

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE