The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Ferris Buellers Day Off
In Response To: Great Thread and Photos ()

Does anyone else have a flash back to that scene in the movie where the 1961 Ferrari 250GT California Spyder goes through the window to its death. Ahhh , how could they do it. In reality they didn't actually trash that beautiful car but still... the image of it is still uncomfortable for me to watch.
Check this link for the facts :- http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Video/Search-Results/Video/cars-in-movies/Ferrari-250-GT-California---Ferris-Buellers-Day-Off/
For anyone that hasn't seen the movie - RENT IT !!!

- Darren

: we are accustomed to seeing the garages with the signs, banners,
: bright lights, posters, hoists, etc.

: I am guessing that my wife might prefer this one . . . a cool,
: quiet look; a nice view; and a relatively inexpensive,
: color-matched car!!

: thanks for sharing the fun thread!!

: Jeff

:
:
:

Messages In This Thread

OT: Ultimate Garages
Great Thread and Photos
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Re: Ferris Buellers Day Off
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE