The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Always Interesting When EBay Seller Uses My Photos

so here are photos of a Silverstone that I owned and sold to a collector in Asia, a couple of years ago . . . what a mistake that was!!

And here is an ebay listing, in which two of the three photos show this same Silverstone that I sold . . .
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-HEUER-SILVERSTONE-CHRONOGRAPH-AUTOMATIC-CAL-12_W0QQitemZ270480359526QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item3ef9e2c066

Perhaps the Heuer gods are punishing me for selling this one? perhaps my buyer sold it to this seller? my buyer bought it as gift for her husband; maybe he is selling now? maybe seller stole my photos?

OK . . . time to ask the seller a question or two!!

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE