The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
37.5mm as measured by a micrometer, minus the crown
In Response To: Heuer Monza WR2110 ()

I noticed that each annual issue of "Wristwatch Annual" (2004 - 2006) listed a different width (39mm, 41mm, 39.5mm). This watch actually measures 37.5mm (without crown). I checked my own sample of this watch to verify, with a micrometer. "Watches International IV" (also an annual, 2003 edition) backs up my measurement stating 37.5mm. Tag Heuer lists it at 39.5mm in their 2005 and 2006 catalogs but that just isn't so. I bought mine from an authorized dealer in 2006, in a local mall. It's cute and has great visiblity but it's too small for my current taste. It is a very nice watch, though, with a very deep black dial but with very visible hour indices and hands. A quick glance is all it takes to tell the time!
Steve

: I am new to the Heuer world and am interested on a WR2110 currently
: on Ebay. Can anyone here tell me the case width of this watch?
: Thanks.

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Monza WR2110
37.5mm as measured by a micrometer, minus the crown
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE