The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Patrizzi Press Release / Sneak Preview Coming Tonight

Here is the press release, including the indirect reference to the mysterious "Italian Specials" . . . you remember our previous discussions of the Mappe Mundo, AGIP, Monte Carlo chronos.

http://www.patrizziauction.com/index.php/en/press-center/press-releases/auction-milan-28-november-2009

Among the “pearls” of this sale, there are a group of pieces produced in limited series by Heuer under special order from such famous companies as: Harley Davidson, Agip and Coca-Cola, as well as a special personalized re-edition of the celebrated Carrera (N°2/20), produced in a limited edition of 20 to commemorate 20 years of the career of the famous Italian footballer Franco Baresi (lot 108).

I have had an "exclusive" look at the entire catalog (last night), and will I share some highlights with our readers, later tonight. My best advice for now: save up some money over the 12 days; I believe that our community of enthusiasts will want to do some bidding . . . some great Carreras (bi-color), Autavias (Cal 15 stunners), Monacos (1533G) and Silverstones (all three colors)!!

Of course, we will need to discuss the "Italian Specials".

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE