The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks Jeff - Question for the forum -

Thanks Jeff , i love wearing this one at work in particular. I dont have to stress too much about little bumps and knocks as its had its fair share of history already.
One question for the forum - my watch has the constant Cal.15 seconds needle at the 10 position in red and the squared chronograph minute recorder in white, this is how i see the majority of these watches presented. Occasionally i see the the 2 needles presented the other way around. Is this how they were produced or has someone replaced the needles the wrong way around after servicing? The 150.501 Monza in the OTD picture guide for example, has the needles the the other way around.
Thanks - Darren
-
: Darren:

: you know that I'm a big fan of the wabi, the battle scars, and the
: survivors!! This is still a great looking watch . . . so much
: character!!

: Jeff

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: : Well done to all that have contributed photo's so far... a
: nice

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE