The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Maybe This is Why They Call It "Babelfish"??
In Response To: I think it says.... ()

Here is the translation from Babelfish -- http://babelfish.altavista.com/, followed by the translation that Steve provided from another site.

Wow!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I SELL HEUER MODEL REGATTA BLACK COLOR!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN THESE CONDIZIONI!!!TUTTO IT ORIGINATES THEM, BRACELET JUBILEE WITH EXTENDS FOR THE DUMB ONE!! FUNCTION OF CRONOGRAFO FOR CONTESTS VELICHE! CONTATORI THAT CHANGES COLOR WITH PASSING OF THE TIME, BOOKLET SUIT INSTRUCTIONS ORIGINATES THEM OF SUCH MODEL!! CASE OF GREAT DIMENSIONS, MOVEMENT AUTOMATIC RIFLE CAL. LEMANIA, The E' CLOCK IN CONDITIONS FROM COMPETITION And the CONDITIONS PUT INTO EFFECT HAVE THEM A VALUE OF 2500 EURO!REGALO BOX PORTAOROLOGIO. EXPENSES To CARGO Of the PURCHASER, PAYMENT WITH MONEY ORDER Or DISCOUNT, FOR INTERNATIONAL BIDDER: ** DONT ACCEPT ESCROW***DONT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD***DONT ACCEPT PAYPAL***ONLY WESTERN UNION PAJMENT!!! IF YOU E' PIACIUTO, PURE DATES A GLANCE TO OTHERS MY INSERTIONS, YOU WILL FIND ALSO An OTHER MOST IMPORTANT HEUER!!! THANKS IN ORDER TO HAVE VISITED THIS AUCTION.

: ORIGINAL, BRACCIALE JUBILEE WITH PROLONGS FOR
: THE MUTE one! You WORK OF CRONOGRAFO FOR
: SAILING COMPETITIONS! METERS THAT CHANGE
: COLOR WITH THE TO SPEND SOME TIME, COMPLETE
: OF ORIGINAL BOOKLET EDUCATIONS OF SUCH I
: MODEL! BOX OF LARGE DIMENSIONS, I ENLIVEN
: AUTOMATIC CAL. LEMANIA, THE CLOCK IS IN
: CONDITIONS FROM COMPETITION AND IN THE
: PRESENT CONDITIONS HAS A VALUE OF 2500 EURO!
: GIFT BOX PORTAOROLOGIO. It PAYS TO LOADED
: WITH THE BUYER, PAYMENT WITH MONEY ORDER OR
: DISCOUNT

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE