The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Tonight i wrestled for the first time with a Nato strap

Abel - the best photo's i've ever seen of that model Zenith. i like how the seconds register changes colour from different angles.
As i mentioned in the subject i thought i'd cheer up an old friend with a new gift.

I must admit to resorting to looking up a 'How to' guide online in order to get it right- ( Here's the link for anyone interested - http://pugwash.info/articles/nato/ )
My first impressions of the Nato strap - i'm quite happy with the look and colour contrast, and the comfort of the strap remarkable.
I wonder how 'Old Jo' would have felt about nylon holding one of his name sakes in place... ;-)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE