The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
David Hobbs Story *PIC*
In Response To: Let Me Guess = = = >>> ()

Among other things my wife calls me, I am a BMW car nut, in addition to a watch guy. Well anyway, at our local BMW car club dinner meeting many years ago, I was elected to pick up David Hobbs from the local airport and bring him to the meeting. Needless to say, I got him to sign my book of famous Lime Rock Park(my home track in CT) racers as well as have a great conversation about racing. A really nice guy.
Never thought to ask him about his watch. DOOAH!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE