The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Sharing my modest collection.

Thanks,

There's no real theme apart from they need to be Heuers and I need to like them!

I'd like in time to have at least one model from the 'signature' series chronographs but as I say, that will have to come with time!

My tastes in general vary greatly and I have a couple of 60s Rolex, a few divers and quite a few 70s Seiko Chronos. The decision to concentrate on Heuers was an easy one for me as the breadth of design throughout the 60s,70s and early 80s really appeals to me.

Plus I'm a Porsche nut owning a couple of 911s!

A group shot whilst I'm at it!

: Great start though Thomas!

: Very nice Monaco and Carrera. Do you have a collecting
: "theme" or just picking up nice pieces as you see
: them?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE