The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Cheap Advertising . . . "Make Offer" May be the Key Words

I am guessing that seller is using eBay for some inexpensive advertising and that the key words in the listing are the words, "Make Offer". It is relatively easy to do this sort of eBay listing, and does not cost much in the eBay fees . . . so if someone comes back with a realistic offer, then the listing has been worthwhile.

By the way, this seller has an awesome website with great coverage of the Heuers . . . Chronosplit, etc. I will try to post a message, with the link, later.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I think the right buyer at this price will take a long, long time
: :-)
: Guys, let's not forget we're still talking about a quartz watch, no
: matter how glamorous the connection may be: e.g. I've been a
: Niki Lauda nut ever since I was a child, but this does not make
: my wish to own the piece increase a single inch from where it
: stands (ie. at zero).
: Cheers.
: Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE