The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New Section of OnTheDash Covering the Auctions

Click on the catalog cover (below), to visit a new area of OnTheDash, that will be devoted to the auctions. [You can also visit the new section, through the frame at the bottom of this message.]

This area is still under development, but I expect that it will be of considerable interest to our community. We can use this area to store some of the interesting auction results -- Antiquorum's fake Index Mobile (December 2008); the Monaco from Steve McQueen's business manager, which sold for $73,000 (June 2009) and Bonham's record setting-Heuer stopwatch (said to be from the filiming of Le Mans (November 2009), etc. We can also post press releases, previews, etc.

As you might have expected, we will start the new auction section with Patrizzi's recently-completed "Heuer Only" auction, November 28, 2009. The "Results and Comments" page for this auction is still under construction, and I will add more photos of the watches, but I wanted to get this page out there, to solicit comments and suggestions.

So please let me know what you think of this new section, and give me your suggestions as to how this section might be further developed and improved.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

New Section of OnTheDash Covering the Auctions
Re: New Section of OnTheDash Covering the Auctions
Some Complete Auctions; Some Particular Items
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE