The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Healthy and Happy 2010 from Belgium !!!

Hello,

First of all I wish everyone a prosperous 2010!!! When a man is healthy he may have 1000 wishes or desires. When a man is sick, he has only one wish...to become healthy again!! So a healthy 2010 to all of you!!

Also I want to thank Jeff for this carefree and relaxed forum he keeps on running for all and everyone of us. I already said this a couple of times but I still just can't figure out how a person can keep such a forum that vibrant and at this high level! Thank you Jeff!

As collector from vintage Heuer wristwatches we were really spoiled the past year. There is David Chalmers www.calibre11.com website, Richard Crosthwaite's www.heuermonaco.co.uk and last but not least the Heuer section on www.vetroplastica.it! Ofcourse there already was www.heuerautavia.com from Alex. And also not to forget are the very well written and illustrated articles from Arno.

Well, 2009 was good for the Heuer brand if you'd ask me. And still there is huge potential for this brand. I also look forward to what direction TAG-Heuer is heading, like with the new Silverstone, the new 1887 calibre, ....all seems very promising.

Here are few pictures of my highlights of the past year...

Best regards from Belgium,
Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE