The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Monaco now in my collection...
In Response To: Monaco now in my collection... ()

That is such a great storey and thanks for sharing it with us. Howell Conant was the seleb photographer of 1960's and is most famous for his work with Grace Kelly making the cover of LIFE magazine with an amazing picture of her. This of course was the storey of the time and it must have put Monaco on the map for many people from around the world. As a young boy having direct contact via the letter and man I imagine Monaco was more than just a place on the Map. Had Mr Conant sent you one of his pictures it would be worth close to that of your beautiful new watch. regards Paul
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE