The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Hidious Fake from the Ukraine....

That is the most in-depth, detailed, well laid out and interesting load of old crap I've seen in a long time. I especially like the photo of the genuine WW2 chrono and how it only bares a slight resemblance to the watch on offer. I did a similar thing to my internet dating profile in my single days; my details and a photo of Daniel Craig. Well, we're both English and I used to pretend to be James Bond when I was a kid...

David H

: HI CRAIG

: THIS IS NOT THE FIRST WATCH FROM THE UKRAINE AND NOT THE LAST!
: CARNT BELIVE PEOPLE ARE SUCKED INTO THESE WATCHES,JUST WONDERING
: IF THEY ARE PHANTOM BIDDING IN THE HOPE THEY WILL ATTRACT AN EBAY
: VIRGIN!!

Messages In This Thread

Hidious Fake from the Ukraine....
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE