The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A "How To" Section Would be Awesome

Yes, a "How To" section, with a description of your basic methodology and some tips and suggestions, would be a fantastic contribution to our community. I thought about this immediately when I visited your website, but then decided that we should give you a few hours of rest before beginning with the suggestions and requests for expansion.

I expect that this idea has crossed your mind . . . we will hope that you decide to add such a section . . . we also understand that you probably need to catch your breath, and may have other priorities for further developing the website.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Fantastic work there Paul. Nice and easy to navigate the site and
: the photo's are outstanding !!!
: In fact your photo's are so good it makes me wish you had included
: a section showing some of your photo equipment and set-up for
: these stunning shots.
: All round - job well done - already saved to my favorites on my
: computer.
: Cheers - Darren
: -
: --

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE