The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
It's a Nice Looking Watch

David:

It's a nice looking watch; beautiful design / good lines . . . simple and clean in many respects . . . so, yes, I do like the watch, as such.

You will have to agree that the "Panerai" name has been the subject of much hype over the last few years, and in a sense the community of Panerai owners also seemed a bit over the top . . . this is what I never really appreciated. But from a marketing perspective, they are genuises . . . creating so much excitement for their line of watches . . . one of the great marketing / branding stories of the last few years. Maybe Bell & Ross is now on the same path, creating excitement with a distinctive new look?

Enjoy this one!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Finally found my grail..
: I had the strap made 3 years ago when we were back to where we
: started our honeymoon, at the time I had a lumi dialed
: version..been sitting ever since, until today..
: Matches the tritium dial to a T...
: Cheers,
: David

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE