The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Very happy with fake Kirium

Whoa!!!!!!! What a firestorm I have created. Someone here did make a real point that I did not take into consideration. This is a heuer site not a tag heuer site. But before I go any further let me change a word. From now on more word fake but now its replica. People tend to think buying a replica means some really poorly made watch that you will get from someone on a street corner. This is far from the case. I have purchased a few quality replicas from the net. These watches have kept amazing time and really held up. But you need to know what you are looking for because there is crap out there. Now as far as longevity i have had a replica monaco for 4 years and have had no problems with and lord know I have been hard on it. Now the Origional cost $2000.00 and mine was $135.00 so if I have to replace say every 5 years which i doubt I will, it is still more cost effective. Now there is a problem with replica tag heuers and that is the people that trying to sell them on auction sites as real. If you are seeing them for $500-$2000 then that is wrong but if you see one for less then a $100.00 then you know it is not real so it is ok to purchase. That is where i bought my first replica and I was not dumb enough to think it was real. so beware of that but anything else go for it.

Messages In This Thread

Very happy with fake Kirium
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE