The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Meant to be...

This was the watch my wife was wearing when I met her sometime in the 80's. OK, it is pretty horrible, and marked the point when Heuer design went wrong, but hey, it is a real Heuer! No M&Ms for guessing the album cover if you were between 13-31 in the 1980s.

This is my daughter's first "serious" watch after her G-Shock. It is quite ...bright, but it has a bezel, which is a good start on the Autavia road. I'd prefer it if nobody has to mention the R word.

As she is such a big fan (supporter?) of Abercrombie and Fitch, I've told her she can have this one in a few years, from the days when A&F was a "outdoorsman supplier"....

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE