The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Monaco meet in Copenhagen + Nordic Heuer Meet in August

Hi Darren and a big congratulation to Jan

Yes a Monaco meet in Copenhagen is very good idea.

Jan with his new Trans. You with your, I believe soon to be reviled, secret! And i will bring the fantastic Trans that I just got from Rich (heuermonaco). I will post more pictures soon.

I have an idea that i don't have the time to bring to life.
Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix is a super nice motorrace in center of the Copenhagen with tons of classic race cars. Look here http://uk.chgp.net/?sesid=952720df4667334be58d34a7a195de5e
I have connections to the Danish TAG Heuer agency (Klarlund) and they already have an exhibition during the Grand Prix.
So why not let TAG Heuer host a Nordic Heuer Meet with lots of enthusiasts from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Benelux and UK including a display of some of our watches at the race.
The idea is there to use. I will of cause participate in the preparations, but I don't have the time to be in charge.

My new baby:

Peter, Denmark
www.watchsite.dk

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE