The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
nawcc shows..... *LINK*

one going on the 12th-14th of this month in Strongsville, OH. another the 20th-21st in Mesa AZ. another april 15th-17th in Fort Mitchell, KY. another april 23rd-24th in Robinsonville, MS. another..well pretty much all year long. here's a link to all the dates and places.

of course you have to join to get into these shows around $60.00usd a year and you also have to pay at the door to go in. another thing some are alot better than others or so i hear. i only go the the florida regional one as i live in Floriduh!:) it's pretty large and decent, other places i hear are not so good. sometimes alot more clocks and pocketwatches than wristwatches. the last floriduh show had bunches of heuers so i heard, but it started on a thursday, and went through sunday. unfortunately i didn't get there until saturday (work!) and by then all the heuers had disappeared. all that was left was plenty of nice omega chronos which i gladly looked through, but found no "deals" i could live with, but still typically better than most dealer sites as these guys usually get some of their pickings from these shows.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE