The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
While i was sick...

Unfortunately i've spent the last 3 days in bed sick. I'm well on the road to recovery now but between sleeps had to find some form of light entertainment.
Daytime television offered nothing of any quality (no real shock there ! ) so i decided to look back through old forum posts.
For those of you that were unaware, its possible to read forum posts from the past. The entire "back catalog" of forum posts is available through the search option.
This is the proceedure - 1. Click on search 2. Click on the date option 10 Mar 2003 - todays date 3. place a word/phrase of interest in the key words box.

I tried many different searches over last the 3 days and found a wealth of information and entertainment. Some of my most entertaining searches came from more general terms we use in the day to day readings on this forum, ie. Chronomatic, pvd, montreal, bargain, paypal, 18 karat, F1, Jack Heuer ...

The options are endless, as is the model information. I highly recommend readers that have never tried this before to take a moment and try this option. Try searching for a model name, be as general or as specific as you want there's a ton of helpful words from the past out there for you. A definate asset when researching the background of a particular model (maybe your next purchase).

My thanks to go out to all of those that have contributed to the forum at any stage in the past for 3 days of support and entertainment whilst i was sick.

Feeling a lot better now - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE