The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Collecting- tips for starters

Hi Folks. First let me say thanks for all the information I have gleamed from this forum. Fantastic stuff.
I am wanting to start a collection of Tag Heuer's and eventually, after I have enough knowledge and funds, Heuers.
Could anyone give me some tips on how best to start, manage and store a collection. i cannot explain for my love of the Tag Heuer brand. No other watch really interests me, and I have had this lust since I was old enough to tell the time. My funds are not great, so looking at present to start at the low end. Any tips, pointers, recommendations, would be greatly appreciated. I live in Australia. Also, just an observation, but this watch collecting seems to be a pretty male dominated type of thing. Just an observation.
Regards and thanks to all.

Messages In This Thread

Collecting- tips for starters
Re: Collecting- tips for starters
Thankyou
And More Advice for Starters
Spot on Jeff! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE