The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Really a tough search a bracelet for this.

Not sure the steel bracelet shows off the 523 to best effect either, unlike the PVD bracelet on the 511. I'd vote for sticking with a decent strap - my 511 is on a black TAG deployant with orange stitching to bring out the second hand highlight on the dial.

Mine was a daily wearer when I got it too, and for quite a time afterwards - these are so usable and legible, I don't know why it took Chuck eulogising about 5100s before I got one and why I resisted so long before! Enjoy it.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE