The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Regatta 134.505

I have a Heuer Regatta 134.505 in excellent condition that I never wear. I am the original owner (gift), but I do not still have the box or instructions for it. I would like to sell it to someone who appreciates what it is (perhaps even someone who races sailboats). I have searched online and found prices for similar watches selling for $1500-1750.. I have pictures of the watch, but I need to figure out a place to put them so that I can upload to this site. For now just know it is silver with black face and has the original band with all the links (some removed, but I have them in an envelope). I will entertain offers, but I would like to ask for $1300 obo for now and see if anyone is interested. I am not dying to part with it, I just don't feel I deserve such a nice timepiece. Contact me if interested and we can determine the best way to view the watch and get it somewhere you can have it checked out. I live on the central coast of CA and there is a great little watch shop in Cambria that I trust to work on it/open it up if necessary.

I'll see if I can get those pictures up soon.

John

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Regatta 134.505
Re: Heuer Regatta 134.505
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE