The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Accumulated Miscellaneous Stuff

I became interested in Heuer dash timers after I bought a 1964 Austin Healey BJ8. From there, I became interested in Heuer watches, as well as Omega Speedies and others. I bought and sold many of the past few years in order to feed my habit within the limits that allows for marital harmony.

In the process, I've picked up an amazing amount of miscellaneous stuff, from many types of homemade dash timer mounts, backplates to timer and watch parts, stuff that people sent along with whatever I was buying because it meant nothing to them. I ended up with piles of parts that I haven't used, and every once in a while offer the extra stuff in case someone else might be in need of them. It's more a matter of circulating it amongst those who need it and will be able to put it to good use than selling it.

It seems pointless to keep all the extra parts sitting on my desk if someone out there will appreciate it, and so many people have helped me out when I needed something that I want to be able to do the same for others. So this bezel came to me with an 1163, but I never had a need for it and wanted to see if it would be useful to someone else.

Scott

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE