The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
wau,what a pitty i was next door in london, LE MANS CLASSIC

hi arno,

wau..... arno..... looks fantastic, i now regret....and sorry for not coming up to the bonhams show rooms last week...i missed you by 5 km away.. had my london meeting with so many collectors again...and had no time for you mate...next time we ll get together again....

At the weekend classicheuer was again at the famous ADAC EIFELRENNEN at the Nuerburg Ring.. great event..super vintage cars and big races too...we displayed over 100 heuer watches for our customers in a big own stand and sponsored 2 vintag race cares too.

Had fun , sold alot of Heuers and THANKS to all the collector who came in and met and talked to us too.

See you all in FRANCE in 3 weeks at the LE MANS CLASSIC our tent -Stand No. is 150 in the exclusive paddock....please come in and say hello.....

greetings jasper
Classicheuer

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE