The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's FLEE: Heuer Military A.M.I 510.543 it

For Sale is this very scarce A.M.I watch. I got it dierectly from the flight pilot in Italy. It has a the model umber engraved: 510.543 it, which confirms italian origin. Similar to Pauls post, theses watches are extremely hard to find, especially in this nice, near MINT, condition. The watch has some wear to the case but for the rest its MINT: has still the PVD coating on Top of the steel: which is not very common as often its rubbed away. Furthermore the crystal has still its bluish de-mirroring coating on TOP. The bracelet as well as the claps are very clean.

So what to say. an unique opportunit for this Lemania 5100 beater.

Asking 2800 Euro for the boy incl. shipping worldwide and paypal. bankwire gets a discount by 4%.

contact me under my mail minus the NOSPAM letters. I can make more pictures but only today as I am travelling heavy this week.

rgds
ape

PS: Please do remember the watch pioneer Chuck this week with his still unique analysis present on web !

Messages In This Thread

Chuck's FLEE: Heuer Military A.M.I 510.543 it
SOLD *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE