The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's FLEE: NOS Silverstone 510.403

This is an all NOS, never worn Lemania driven Silverstone. Comes 100% NOS including scarce Tropic Strap Swiss made (non-Heuer buckle as always during this time with rubber straps). The watch is NOT one of these italian put togethers but has a German Date wheel and comes from a German Watch maker, who stored this watch (and others :-) over the time in his safe. The watch has mini mini signs of storage which you only see with a 100 fault magnification. Its NOS watch and new owner will be very happy with this unique boy.

Asking 2500 Euro for the boy incl. shipping worldwide and paypal. bankwire gets a discount by 4%.

contact me under my mail minus the NOSPAM letters. I can make more pictures but only today as I am travelling heavy this week.

rgds
ape

PS: Please do remember the watch pioneer Chuck this week with his still unique analysis present on web !

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE