The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chronomatic Register - aka "The Blue Lume" Club *PIC*

I have recently been lucky enough to get my first Chronomatic Heuer and for the last few weeks I have been having a rather private love affair with her...Of course I let "Our Paul" play with her for an hour or so and some of these pictures can be found on my website. Actually the pictures were taken in a pub car park on a very hot and sunny day, nothing seems to put Mr Gavin off his work, he came armed with 2 carrier bags of cloths and foil boards, it caused quite a stir...but as usual he came up trumps! I try and introduce new obstacles for Paul each "meet" as i think sometimes it's all too easy for him. I think it might take confiscation of his smokes to really put him off his game...although that might be a step too far. Anyway AGAIN many thanks to Paul...

After this photo shoot I started to think of setting up a register and I decided to call it the Blue Lume Club for Chronomatic Monacos...and then I thought lets include all Chronomatic Heuers...so Monacos, Autavias and a single solitary Carrera so far.

http://www.heuermonaco.co.uk/#/chronomatic-club/4542191890

So here is the page, it is still under construction and is not on the normal "open" website, but is mostly finished...although I am still trying to track down some owners, for details and pictures.

In the meantime I'd like to thank the owners who have registered and Jeff for helping me identify some more. I'd like to ask anyone who might also have a Chronomatic to contact me if they would like to be on the register - part serials and anonymous is fine if you prefer.

Cheers

Rich
www.heuermonaco.co.uk

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE