The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Par for the course...

Nothing odd really, thats what modern tags depreciate to pretty quickly...

Also 1860 isnt a limited edition in my book, thats alot of Silverstones...if a similar amount of vintage ones hit the market a price drop from current levels would be severe...just as well then that limited numbers of vintage ones come to market in good order!

Now a 1/1 red is what i call limited...still rather have the 3 vintages or more you will get for the same money come December!

Rich
www.heuersilverstone.co.uk

:Agreed - now possible to pick up for £2700 on the 'bay - its odd
: and I suspect its simply that they are not selling well and I
: suspect that some dealers have had their fingers burnt with this
: watch (much like the Autavia re-issue which ironically uses the
: same movement!)

: Look forward to the comparison, as the new Tag is available new

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE