The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Thanks to all customers and collectors 4 visiting the st

It was a struggle in that heat with a baby but they coped and their time on the circuit was limited.

We all retired back to the Chateau on Sunday evening and spent a great night before a spirited drive back to Caen on Monday.

The club I head up was very well represented (some 70 attendees)

Here's a club pic taken at the Mulsanne before it was shut off on Friday.

We stay at a Chateau about 30kms from the Circuit. I'll send you the details but we have first refusal for CLM 2012!

It's a great place and the family who own and look after you are wonderful.

Caroline, Harry (baby) and myself had an annexe in the grounds as to not keep the rest of the party awake

Seen here with my 1972 911 (Heuer sponsored of course! lol)

There's also a house on the grounds

and then the main Chateau with rooms also.

Jsper, many of our members visited your stand and commented on how impressed they were with the watches on display. Great stuff!

Regards

Thomas
www.heuerheritage.co.uk

: Hi Thomas,

: thanks, was great seening and talking to you too... hows the baby
: and your wife..was nt it to hot for both of them ??

: Please dont forget to email me the link of the little Hotel you
: recommended to me.....

: Thanks Jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE