The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
PVD Patina - 740303N *PIC*

Here is my latest addition...all the way fromn Berlin

I love the patina on this one...the case shows edge wear - as they do when worn - especially near the crown, of course it just makes it more wearable.

Also the hands have faded but not degraded or had paint chip off them so they match the watch perfectly. Owning a PVD with the new bright orange hands also, i have to say i prefer the faded look on this one, still noticeable, but not quite as "in your face" as the original colour! Which seemed it must have been made from radioactive paint!

Cheers

Rich
www.heuermonaco.co.uk

Messages In This Thread

PVD Patina - 740303N *PIC*
Nice one Rich!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE