The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I Was Never So Lucky
In Response To: ZENITH ()

Arne:

when I was researching and writing about the Chronomatics (and the Zeniths and Seikos), I learned a lot about the line of Zenith chronographs, from the 1960s and 1970s. Yours is one of the great models; very distinctive and rare. I was chasing these for a few months, but was never lucky enough to bring one home. The one shown below is as close as I came.

congratualtions on this one, and enjoy wearing it.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: This nice looking fellow just arrived...havent seen many around.
: Anyone else that have one of these?
: //Arne Json
:
:

Messages In This Thread

ZENITH
Re: ZENITH
Re: ZENITH
I Was Never So Lucky
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE