The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Their Value is recognized. & the other guys...

I just thought you guys would appreciate this photo I just took!

Yup, I appreciate it for sure...

I am seriously thinking of selling off my other Heuer Chronographs to concentrate on Lemaina 5100 and Omega 1045 caliber watches!

Well, here is how the other guy's live:

I think there values are not yet to be recognized!e

Certainly they are recognized by me! I'm relieved I started on the path you contemplated years ago and will only be competing on some remaining Heuer and TAG-Heuer examples I need.

Here are some Heuer and TAG-Heuer shots so people's hackles don't get raised too much...

A slew of Heuer/TAG-Heuer 5100 photo's

And some “Poor-Man's Heuer's” Tourneau's:
Some Tourneau's (a few are 7750's)

And then there is Lederer...

I saw this on eBay last year, and had a feeling it was a previously unknown Heuer made "Poor-Man's" rebadge... So I won the auction and lo' and behold, it was stamped 510.501 just like a Heuer or Tourneau...

So, the moral of the story is... If it looks like a Heuer Rebadge... It just might be a "Made By Heuer" for someone else to market...

So you have your work out ahead of you... I'm still finding new variations to add to my collection and am learning new things all of the time! Welcome to the fray, I am not sure I need the competition, but it'll make it interesting!

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

(Article index @ http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Chronographs, like most finer things in life, only get better with time…

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE