The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Monza and F1 at Monza 2010

Just back from a few weeks in Italy. The Italian Grand Prix at Monza was definitely a highlight.
Monza
My father gave me a Heuer Monza chronograph for high school graduation in 1977. To come to my first Grand Prix at Monza and wear this watch made this the perfect watch for today!
Monza
Some of the teams transport trucks. Don't think I have ever seen cleaner trucks!
Monza
Jenson Button in the McLaren Mercedes. (Sorry for the crappy pics)
Button @ Monza
Sebastien Buemi Scuderia Toro Rosso
Monza
Williams Nico Hulkenberg
Hulkenberg @ Monza
Red Bull Racing's Mark Webber
Webber @ Monza
Race winner Scuderia Ferrari's Fernando Alonso
Alonso @ Monza
Some of the Tifosi
Tifosi
Tifosi
Tifosi
Some of the other sights.
Wow
My "Top Secret" girl friend!
My top secret girl friend
Race winner Fernando Alonso.
Alonso
I can see why Monza is such a legendary place, hallowed ground for sure. The Italians are as passionate about their racing heritage as they are about watches.
Next stop: Maranello

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE