The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Next Phase: Adding Photos of Dive Watches to OTD

Thanks to the entire team, for putting this table together . . . a fantastic team effort, in which several of our members collaborated very well. [My role was limited to asking a few questions about the organization of the table, converting Paul's spreadsheet into HTML (and -- for better or worse -- selecting the color scheme), and then processing input from the other authors.]

Now that we have constructed the Reference Table, showing almost 70 different dive watches, the next step will be to gather our favorite photos and build out the Galleries of the dive watches, in OnTheDash. Perhaps we can do a scan day, sometime soon, in which readers post their favorites, from among those covered by the reference table. That might be a good way to jump start our galleries.

So thanks for the great effort on the Reference Table . . . we all look forward to its further development, as a roadmap to more dive watches shown OnTheDash.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Superb Mark. This is great stuff, finally launched!!!

: I only had minor input, but you guys have done a exemplary job on
: this. I know a lot of toil, headaches and late nights went into
: putting this together.

: Give yourselves a big pat on the back.

: Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE