The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: silverstone
In Response To: silverstone ()

Hi Reinhold, one of technical folks on here will have more knowledge I'm sure, but I have had trouble like that in the past and it turned out it was something to do with the cal11 movement date wheel teeth wearing down. I would've thought however that the Silverstone was a cal12, which had an updated date wheel. Email Nic at heuer.boy@ntlworld.com, I'm sure he will be able to sort it for you.

Congrats on the watch by the way, I think a Silverstone will be on my 'to buy' list very soon.

Regards

David H

: hello

: i bought a few days ago a silverstone, have now the problem that i
: can not switch the date. is now on the 29, when i turn it to
: change starts ok, i can see the 30, but then jumps back to the
: 29.its me that do something wrong? or is the watch ?

: thank you
: reinhold

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE