The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Countdown To The Bonhams Auction....Some Guesstimates...!

With only just over one week to go until the big event on December 15th I thought I'd attempt to "guesstimate" some prices on the Monacos, Silverstones and the Chronomatics In the sale, knowing there Is a very good chance I may embarrass myself after the event for being wildly out! I will stick to these variants as this makes up 90% of my research In the Heuer brand (I think the likes of Mark & Paul might be the ones to have a go at predicting some of the Carrera and Autavias...) As I have said elsewhere I expect these prices to be ahead of "normal" market prices, due to their provenance and completeness and the enviroment in which they are being sold. There is a 20% buyer’s premium and VAT on the buyer’s premium to be added (at prevailing rates) on to the hammer price…

Lot 26 - 1133B Transitional - Mk1 bracelet, box - £8500

Lot 39 - 110313R Silverstone - Heuer sticker, box/papers, original strap/buckle - £5500

Lot 41 - 73633G Monaco - Original strap/buckle, Box - £5750

Lot 63 - 73633B Monaco - Original strap/buckle, Heuer sticker, box inc outer sleeve ref stamped - £7500

Lot 66 - 110313B Silverstone - Original bracelet, box/papers and swing tag - £5750

Lot 88 - 1153N Carrera Chronomatic - Original strap/buckle, box/papers, Heuer sticker - £8250

Lot 94 - 1163T "Siffert" Chronomatic - Original strap/buckle, box/papers/receipt, swing tag, Heuer sticker - £15250

Lot 95 - 110313F Silverstone - Original bracelet, box/papers - £4750

Lot 98 - 740303N Monaco "PVD" - Original strap/buckle, Heuer sticker, Box - £15250

Lot 99 - 1133B Monaco - Corfam strap, buckle, box/papers, swing tag - £8000

As I sadly now will only be in London on December 14th, this will be the closest that I get to the auction floor, so it will be interesting to see what others thoughts and predictions are...?!

Cheers

Rich
www.heuermonaco.co.uk

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE