The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Another Hodinkee Choice from the Haslinger Collection

One of my favourite Carreras, the watch came to me from Switzerland around 2002/3, it is a very early Carrera with the ED Heuer signature on move and inner backcase, it was bought new early 1964 by a technicion, early small pushers, broad T arm and early dial texture, early bigger engraved serial number, it was then put away in a drawer as the owner prefered his speedmaster with the three subdials, it comes with the original Heuer embossed leather strap and buckle, leather is in good shape, little dry if I remember correctly...

: Another Hodinkee writer, Jeff Harris, selects Lot 22 (shown
: below) --

:
: http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2010/12/7/jeffs-choice-the-1964-ed-heuer-signed-carrera-made-for-only.html

: Jeff

:
:

Messages In This Thread

Another Hodinkee Choice from the Haslinger Collection
Re: Another Hodinkee Choice from the Haslinger Collection
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE